Tuesday, March 28, 2023

Marching from the Vaults; The Undercitadel of Szitsrag (Draft)


 I have written a few articles in my Marching From series. I want to use this series to pull out elements of published adventures and use them for a west marches campaign on whatever setting word you choose. In a way, I am prepping the Megadungeon for transplant. The opening chapter of the Abomination Vaults introduces the players to a lighthouse complex in the swamps outside of Otari. I have chosen to run my Abomination Vaults campaign in my own homebrew setting in that I moved the vault off an Island in the inner sea into landlocked hinterlands. My players have completed the first level of the Undercitadel and have survived their first encounter with the bloody visage of Bellecora, renamed Dretha Scythevex in our campaign. They have accepted the Mitlfit’s mission to remove the Mushroom-Eyed people from the layer below and are on relatively good terms with the Gremlin Tribe.

---Spoilers for the Abomination Vaults---

Organizations in the Undercitadel 

Settlements in the Inverted Tower 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Life More Synthetic; Ancient Artisan Androids

  Adapted from Gamemastery Guide pg. 245, Starfinder 2e Playtest , and Android- Archives of Nethys Paizo has released their playtest for St...