Wednesday, April 10, 2024

That's Offensive; Attack Powers

 Adapted from Attack Power- Superpower Wiki

Lately, I have been exploring various realms of genre fiction and wondering if there is a way to combine them in a tabletop experience. This means figuring out a way to balance unrelated effects against each other. I love Mutants and Masterminds for its ability to describe almost any character ability you can think of, so I am experimenting with M&M’s tools to work on ways to fold multiple genres together.

Attack Power

The ability to release/use energy/matter to various attacks. Defined by Superpower Manipulation. 

Capabilities

The user can release/use anything/everything, including matter/energy, power, concepts, etc., to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.

Applications

Beam Emission

The power to emit beams of energy/matter.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Noble Black; Khali Selik

  Adapted From- Tio Klarus- Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou Wiki I really enjoy worldbuilding. It tides me over when I’m between games....