Sunday, January 1, 2023

Is Their Space For Me?


 Hi, I'm starting a blog. 

I am a hobby gamer, gamemaster, and aspiring game designer. I believe in making space for everyone at the game table, and more than that everyone deserves the opportunity to see themselves in their game. As a white guy who wants to write and talk about gaming, can I be an ally and make my voice heard? Even then is there space for yet another voice in the gaming sphere? I'm going to write it anyway because I love talking about worldbuilding, fiction and games.

Rule Zero

Rule Zero in tabletop roleplay is, The Game Master has the final say. This makes each game master the final arbiter of their table. They shape the rules at their respective tables; this rule is the rules lawyer smasher and is essential to a fun table. Rule Zero is the fundamental rule for gameplay I don't think the GM rule fits this role. Gaming's fundamental rule is, Have Fun. If you're playing, I have one question; are you enjoying yourself? If you are congratulations you're winning tabletop roleplay; if not let's make it better. So I'm invoking rule zero and declaring this table's Rule Zero to have fun.

What will I be Writing?

I have a few ideas for recurring articles; Here's What I got.

  • D23 I will be participating in the 2023 mega dungeon challenge.
  • Putting the Flavor On the Table I will be building Pathfinder 2e conversions from other systems and media


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Noble Black; Khali Selik

  Adapted From- Tio Klarus- Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou Wiki I really enjoy worldbuilding. It tides me over when I’m between games....